I'm so far behind that I think I'm ahead... And, I might add, it's been quite nice being out of computer range over the past few weeks. I've just now ventured back for a quick peak, and it's also quite nice reading everyones' Holiday Greetings and Wishes. Thank You all very much!
So, I reach back and Tag...
1. My favourite gift as a child - a brand, new pair of leather lace-up ski boots (with an inner boot, no less) at the age of seven. I spent the entire day wearing them, all the while tromping and clomping about the house...go figure.
2. My best gift as an adult - being able to enjoy the Christmas Season with the same zest and zeal as I did as a youngster!
3. The gift I always wished for was a horse. Every year I would ask Santa Claus for an equine friend, even in my adult years. But then, maybe I did get that wish vicariously. After all, Red will be twenty-nine this spring!
4. My favourite part about Christmas dinner is the great company, wonderful food and warmth by the fire - I know that's three things, but together they make for a magical meal!
5. As far as movies go, it's The Nightmare Before Christmas - hands down! The music is superb.
6. Shameful indulgence? Hot Monte Christo's before noon!