Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jenny


Jenny was a star last weekend!
Her swim meet at Fernie was a huge success
and she was able to beat her best time by one minute - twice! Jenny has grown into quite the little swimmer and I am very impressed by her comfort and ease in the water.



Jenny was able to dive back into her swim lessons as soon as her leg cast was removed in February and she slid back onto her skis in March. It was great having Jenny shadow along with some of my ski classes at the end of the season. Not only was she a great help, but I thing she also managed to learn a thing or two along with my clients!

9 comments:

  1. well, she has a good teacher!

    glad she is able to get back into her skiis. And be beating her times in swimming. A well rounded athlete!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy Jenny! You go, girl! :o)

    It's a real treat to watch your young'uns master an area. I'll bet she was beaming bigger than Mom! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiya Dale! how's your week starting off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man, I thought I would correct myself on it being Tuesday...before anyone noticed!! You got me Dale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Acutally, Grace, I really thought it was Monday...
    It's Tuesday.

    DUH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dale, give Jenny a special hug from me! It's grand that she has done so very well so soon after her accident. Plucky girl! But then, she has a great role model too ;-)

    Sorry I'm so late here! I got back from Spain late Tuesday and was working all day yesterday, but today is a holiday here (Queen's day) so I'm catching up. Good to see your blog again xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's saturday, or sunday for you? oh crap, I don't know...lol been off work last week, who knows the day. although come monday I will know.., back to work. :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's saturday, or sunday for you? oh crap, I don't know...lol been off work last week, who knows the day. although come monday I will know.., back to work. :(

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Dale,
    cutting her time by one minute is quite the feat. Congrats, Jenny! I'm sure the water sport has been therapeutic for her injury too.

    xx
    AM

    ReplyDelete