Sunday, February 23, 2020

From the Dreamscape

The apocalypse was upon us and we had sought shelter in an abandoned wooden structure. This is where we met, Brian Cox (the Professor, that is) and I.
Over several days we used our brains (of course) and cunning to survive in a ruined world. Quickly, a bond grew and something sparked between us.
It wasn’t long before Brian popped the question, “Do you think we will ever understand the origin of mass in the universe, or discover the nature of dark matter?”

Ah, the dreamworld; veritable fodder for the imagination.
And a right nod to the Professor, a very smart man.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Dale, I love this. It's the ultimate hero worship! Wonderful! I know who Brian Cox is, but I've never watched any of his programmes. He must be an inspiring man to creep into your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a good night's dreaming! However, a bit of artistic license was taken, but the stage had been set.
      As far as Brian Cox is concerned, I have indeed found him very inspiring. The awe and wonder he exudes, coupled with his passion for the subjects he presents, is contagious. Bob and I saw the Professor live on his "Universal World Tour" in Calgary last spring and we were not disappointed! I highly recommend you watch his "Wonders Of ..." series.
      Thanks Val, I had fun with this one! xx

      Delete
  2. physics is my failing. But, i love your dreams.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to be my failing, as well, but I’ve overcome (mostly) my extreme fear of numbers... I love the challenge of trying to understand and hold onto the theories. However, the equations are a bit beyond me...
      But, in a dream anything is possible!

      Delete