Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Delphine


Delphine is indeed a figment of my imagination.

She is a direct result of my being bothered by stress and bad dreams. One night, after awaking from a disturbing nightmare, I was fearful of closing my eyes again.
The monsters lurked, all too real, beneath my eyelids.
I then made the conscious decision to have a good dream once I fell back to sleep...

Hence, Delphine was born - my most definitely grey baby elephant. She was so delightfully bursting with silly antics, that I fell into an uncontrollable fit of laughter in my sleep, vowing to write about her on my blog...

3 comments:

  1. well, at least you are laughing in your sleep now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I for one am very glad to meet Delphine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I be the first to say F.#%*CK Delphine, it's your birthday; celebrate! Just for the day anyway, you deserve it, girlfriend!

    Luv u always

    ReplyDelete