Friday, September 07, 2007

oh

my kids are making pizza we just brought little miss fall fair to the fair one night before the fair so she could be judged its rainy and windy i just worked and lived the most challenging week of my life and i thought id already been there i was very sick one day and i thought id been taken over by the alien in me lurking behind the curtain of my unsheltered life we are discussing how it feels to be a bear who gets tranquilised and studied it seems we we have free ytv for the weekend and i have to work tomorrow but i fear life goes on through the amazing fall fair so does that mean i have to fall or rise or does it simply mean one year has gone by?

8 comments:

  1. oh enjoy the fair for me Dale.. I am going to miss it for the first time in years... will you have a caramel apple for me? You can get just the wedges in a blob of caramel you know... that's my favoutite... sigh... might have to get some Mackintosh when I get home... and smack the mack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (anyone feeling unsettled by the term smack the mack, don't worry, if refers to smacking down a rectangle packet of MacIntosh brand hard caramel to break it into managable pieces... which after a few chews becomes soft and lovely, OR you can melt it and dip apples into it...mmm...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha Steph!

    I've left many a baby tooth in a chunk of Mack...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at the fair, Dale. Sounds like you've earned the right to relax. I went to the Genesis show last night after a hellish week- I think I may survive the month after all!

    xx
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have heaps of fun, you deserve to let your hair down xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rise....always rise...happy fall fair!

    ReplyDelete