Saturday, November 03, 2007

You Are 20% Left Brained, 80% Right Brained...

The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy and sports.

Are You Right or Left Brained?

http://www.blogthings.com/areyourightorleftbrainedquiz/

13 comments:

  1. Ha, and I'm more left brained @ 55% than my 45% Right Brained. I'd say that's a pretty even keel for a creative professional communicator like myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley - Gene is 50% left and right - even keeled, I'd say...

    Not bad for a boy. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dale, I am both left and right brained in reading your description. ??

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dale!
    I'm back! and I am doing just fine!

    I took the test and I am 90% right brained and 10% left brained. It's obvious that I am very artistic.

    I'll be back later.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dale,

    I'm more right hand, I think.

    Have a great sunday.

    Love
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete
  6. 70% left and 30% right....I wonder if anyone can get 'no-brained' as a score? *LOL*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Dale! I am 15% Left Brained, 85% Right Brained.
    And on occasion, hair brained!
    Missed you Friday, but we will have another go soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is not good - as ever, I'm stuck in the middle and neither one nor the other - can I be a daring dreamer? A non-sporty persuader? A flexible reader? Wish I had time to look into this properly. In the meantime, I'll just go about my business as ever in a state of indecisive mental limbo.

    Just wanted to pop in and say hi - I'm not around much at the mo, but I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More on the subject, with a cool visual test that had my eyes going wonky:

    http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/
    0,22049,22535838-5012895,00.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 50/50. Does that mean I'm scatterbrained?!

    XO
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooooh!, interesting, well am 25% left 75% right..nearly the same as you Dale!..
    I'm a daydream believer...

    ReplyDelete