Wednesday, March 01, 2006

OUT OF THE ATTIC


I am feeling blue because I am unable to watch Rachel, Pete, Mikey and the gang In The Attic.

Firstly, I have to work...
The computer at my workplace is fine on which to watch Towser TV, but when I am there I am otherwise occupied.

Secondly, I am unable to view it on my own computer at home, because I do not have high speed Internet.
Although I do have access to DSL in my area, my computer is old and has too little memory to run all the programs needed.

I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.

So, if anyone reads this, please feel sorry for me...

Just kidding!

I am thankful and consider myself extremely fortunate to be involved with Rachel's and Pete's projects to the extent that I am!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dale
    If it's any consolation, dear, I have DSL, and still only managed to get the sound. The images were a series of intermittent stills, so it wasn't altogether satisfying.

    Rachel did a beautiful cover version of a song by Nick Drake - can't remember its name now - and Pete played Old Fashioned Boy brilliantly, and of course they all sang Happy Birthday to Roger (Daltry) who is 59 going on 62! Those were the highlights for me, but given the problems with the visuals, i didn't actually 'watch' it.

    Molly's chatroom was very lively though, but I only said a couple of words, because I couldn't keep up! Must be getting old.....!:-)
    Sending you a big Smile
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dale
    I have been busy with life and not so much busy with blogging.

    I was working when the attic was on but I caught someof it on the loop. Not all of it, but some. It was good to be back.

    Lately I have been havign a problem with memory BUT I called some guy in my area who installed extra memory in 1/2 hour. It cost $45 for the memory and $25 for his time. It's like I have brand new computer for that little bit of money! Check around in your local newspaper or whatever and see if there is a computer geek in your area to fix you up.

    Good morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dale,
    I missed it too, honey. Those darn kids! ;)

    I hope it's going to get looped.

    -AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dale,
    I updated my kittycat blog to give a bit of Creemore's name history. It allowed me to find some old adorable pics of her as well.
    I've begged Rachel for an ITA loop. I hope we can see the show on the weekend.

    Cheers,
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dale!

    I am sorry you didn't get to see ITA. Whenever they have something on the weekends I always miss it because that is when I am at work. So I know how you feel:( Hopefully they will loop it again.

    Hope all is well by you. Have a great weekend!

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha!! So happy that you liked
    my YOKE,Dale!Sorry that you had
    trouble getting the ITA feed,but
    nonetheless,it wasn't coming in
    all too well with DSL anyway,lol.
    Hope all is well sweetie! :O)

    ReplyDelete