Monday, May 29, 2006

HEATSEEKER

We have to Go Down that long Highway to Hell... but maybe Hell Aint' a Bad Place to Be.
I listen and hear Hells Bells, so don't Give It Up, because There's No Beating Around the Bush - we're on The Razor's Edge.
After all, we could build our home in Sin City and our House of Jazz would also be known as This House on Fire.
I say, come Hell or High Water, we'll Stand Up and do it.
Are You Ready - then Let's Make It!
We can be the Rising Power, but only If You Dare!
I know It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Wanna Rock and Roll), but I really could be a Rock and Roll Singer and Rock Your Heart Out in a place where Rock and Roll Ain't Noise Pollution.
I hear it's where Ruff Stuff, Some Sin for Nothin' and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap are a way of life.
Maybe we'll meet a Rocker, a Love Hungry Man, or a Problem Child along the way, but there's Gonna Be Some Rockin' for sure and we'll definitely Shake Your Foundations.
There is a Danger, I know - it's Dog Eat Dog out there and a it's a place where Evil Walks.
We might see the ones who were Shot Down in Flames, those that died of an Overdose, and all the other Riff Raff with a Mean Streak who felt as though they were Kicked in the Teeth.
This is all becoming a Touch Too Much - I think I'd better Give It Up, because I'm All Screwed Up and I Can't Stand Still.
But no, don't Hold Me Back - She's Got Balls and Let There Be Rock!
Quick, somebody get me some TNT, so I can have a Meltdown while Kissin' Dynamite...
I Can't Stop Rock and Roll and I'll end up Damned for certain, but then Who Made Who?
On the other hand, maybe I'll Have a Drink on Me and pour myself a Whiskey on the Rocks, or keep a Stiff Upper Lip and Ride On just to keep the Boogie Man at bay.

I know That's the Way I Wanna Rock and Roll and this must be what comes from years of Breaking the Rules.

So, Goodbye and Good Riddance to Bad Luck...

We're Thunderstruck!


I dedicate this to Val and Gypsy - my partners on the road and my "inspiration".
The song title credits go to Young, Young, Scott/Johnson - compiled by me.

23 comments:

  1. i am sooooooo thunder struck..wow!wow!...i wanna go to hell dale take me take me....TNT OI!OI!OI!....or is that PMT ..yeah love it rock and roll baby....18 till i die....yay!!....im going down....

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES Gypsy!

    Eigheen forever!

    Aren't we?

    I've been wanting to do that for a while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes dale we are 18 for ever and ever ..its fantastic what you done really...

    ReplyDelete
  4. have you listened to neils latest masterpiece its very hypnotic...tarquin would be proud

    ReplyDelete
  5. Journey? Never liked that band. ;)

    Have a great weekend, Dale!

    -AM

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you write this Dale??? Do your talents never end? But only lyrics? ....where's the music?? where's the rest of you with the backing vocals and the strats?? come on..get busy girl ?(s)....!

    Thanks for the welcome on my return, dear Dale...must admit thought, the week of anonymity was quite good...maybe I'll disapprear again sometime!

    love
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anne-Marie - I don't like Journey either...

    Val - It was I who put it together, but I stole the song titles.
    It's amazing what you can work with when the band is prolific.

    The song title credits go to:

    Young, Young, Scott/Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah Dale...you have such a wealth of talents!.....I hope you know that my intentions are always good....but then you know what they say about the Road to Hell.....lol :-))

    Hope your weekend isn't too pooey.
    Love
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  10. dales been swallowed up again by angus...but ithink she might like that...

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes dale i noticed you had cracked the code in record time i mean how many years did it take davici??..you were far more clever than he...

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol

    ...move over Stephen Hawkins!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you might hold the key to life the universe and everything...hail dale...

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL

    I think I'll keep it to worshipping my Angus from afar!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Dale
    Just to say I came, I saw, and I definitely didn't conquer. Had a bad day today..mobile phone stolen from my pocket in the city, sat on my bed and it nearly collapsed, spent three hours doing the DIY thing to fix it (comments not required- meep), missed the cool ethnic culture festival that I was going to go to if I hadn't collapsed the bed which I made myself in the first place so only have myself to blame.....
    I'll be back tho - when the mood takes off again!
    Luvvies
    Val

    ReplyDelete
  16. The Final Cut, heh? ;-) Oh holey pail! Such splendid work, Dale. I'm impressed. It really is a song in its own right....music next?

    PS Thanks for the tea and sympathy dear Dale; nice to have a blog style arm round the shoulder. Thanks for being there too...

    ReplyDelete
  17. yes im likeimg the tweeked version ...its full of sin and debauchery...its our theme song...anthem..for those about to rock we salute you!..action>>headbangs computer..ouch!<<

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yikes!

    I need some help - I'm running out of...good intentions?

    I hope your bed has held up, too.
    Please tell Sindy NOT to sleep under it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  19. the dedication to me and val is awesome...we are on a road right now...and you missed your name on the credits..love you dale..x..

    ReplyDelete
  20. AC DC understand me. Or maybe my radio station does. Regardless what time I get to work, Highway to Hell only ever seems to come on as I approach work.

    ReplyDelete