Saturday, November 18, 2006

LURKERS ANONYMOUS - a 12 step program

1. I admit that I am powerless over my addiction.

2. I believe that a blogging power greater than myself will be my salvation.

3. I have decided to turn my will and life over to that blogging power.

4. I have made a moral inventory of myself and realise that I have not done enough posts on my blog site.

5. I admit that I have done blogspot a terrible wrong by not using my site to its fullest potential.

6. I will allow that higher blogging power to remove the above defect in my character.

7. I will humbly ask that blogging power to remove my shortcomings.

8. I have made a list of all of you whom I have harmed, and I will make amends to you all by posting more consistently.

9. I will make direct amends to you all.

10. I will continue to take a personal inventory and admit it when I do not post with consistency.

11. I have sought through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with that higher blogging power.

12. I have had a spiritual awakening as a result of the above steps.

Look out blogging world!

... now excuse me while I remove my tongue from between my teeth and the inside of my left cheek.

18 comments:

  1. i humbley kneel before you blogger high priestest of blogdum..
    >kneels and kisses feet<...
    hang on a minute this is dale here...and about time too!..you blogger neglecter you!..but you have learned your lesson and will make good your fellow bloggers...
    amen...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallowed be thy blog!!

    ROFL Dale....your tongue is totally stuck in your cheek..there's no removing it this time...

    You are condemned to do penance in blogdom forever...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes dale me and val and fellow floozys shall make sure of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's like my profile info simply disappeared... I found it tucked neatly away at the bottom of my blog page.

    Is it just my computer or does it show up that way to everyone else?

    I've tried everything, but it insists on resting there now...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can see your profile here and now dale..sometimes mine does that i cant see it but ithers can..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've gotta love cyberspace... it comes and it goes on a whim, so it seems.

    What???

    You kissed my feet???

    I think you missed a spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO! Amen and hallelujah! You're back!

    Val's right, tho. You're tongue might be permanently stuck this time...

    Penance is Dale's sayeth the floozies!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, great Blogger, forgive us all for these shortcomings!!

    Amen. *L*

    ReplyDelete
  9. llffthththtlllffthththllll!

    ... whew, I finally extracted my tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard the *thwack* as it came out..lol!

    You are still on blog row, though...there's no escape.....;-)

    A hundred 'Hail Bloggers' before bed for you, and no skimping as Gypsy, Rache, Mary Beff and I will be hovering to make sure you stay with it...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW I can see your profile info just fine, Dale...maybe it's just hiding from you in disgust at your brief spell of neglect!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have bowed my head in shame - hopefully my profile will return to its proper place.

    I think computers have caused a slight rift in the space/time continuum...

    ReplyDelete
  13. those times you dont see profee.. its gone to the abbatoir..
    im still spitting sock fluff out my mouth dale!!..

    ReplyDelete
  14. next time i kiss your feet it would be a good idea to REMOVE your socks..

    ReplyDelete
  15. The abattoir has to be the most popular place on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. But you know how much I love my woolly socks!

    ... at least my feet are still where they should be.

    ... and not consorting with recalcitrant comments, Shakespearean and other, behind the freaking slaughter house!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aaa...I have let the altar to the Blogging Power go asunder! I will go and replace the candles and the silvers and the icon.

    I will not kiss your feet though. It is an impossible feat with such a great geographical distance!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete