Thursday, November 16, 2006

TWENTY TWO

It's getting closer...

The past few days it has been a mix of wind, rain and snow here in the valley, but the peaks have been getting quite a bit of snow.

Panorama Mountain Village Snow Report:

November 15, 2006, 8:30:19 AM
New Snow (24 hrs)
5cm (2")
New Snow (5 days)
25cm (9.8")
Snow Base (Village)
15cm (5.9")
Snow Base (Mid Mtn)
25cm (9.8")
Snow Base (Summit)
57cm (22.4")
Mountain Forecast
Snowing steadily in the village with much more forecast over the next few days!
Forecast Temp
-3°C (26.6°F)

I will be blogging off for a little while now.

There are some things that need my full attention at the moment, but I hope not to be away too long.

Of course I will remain as a lurker and, if anyone knows me, ready to put my two cents in at any time.

See you soon!

10 comments:

  1. I know how that feels, Dale, though what we shall do without Anne Marie and you, I dread to think. I shall miss you very much for one, but hopefully you'll be back soon.

    My thoughts are with you for the things you need to sort out.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo hoo!!!!..sniff sniff...pass the hanky someone i cant see for the tears..dale me owld mukka...i miss you already..:(...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell me, do you look different when you lurk? Better watch out gypsy might turn to Ken for company!

    ReplyDelete
  4. shes been lurking string she IS different!!..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Though I am not around very much, I will miss you. Hope you get things sorted out.

    I will be thinking of you.

    XXOO
    Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is different!! At least I think it's her...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sound different, too...

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's almost like being haunted by The Lurker! Acccckkkkk - are you whispy?

    ReplyDelete