Wednesday, October 26, 2005

DEVASTATION, but only in my mind


This is a photo of the slipper I wore during Rachel's 6th episode of "In The Attic".

I missed the show...

Due to the age of my computer, slow dial-up Internet & other things that can & will go wrong with technology, I was unable to see it. I could hear it in bits & pieces, then it kicked me out. Over & over again.
I attempted a conversation during the show on Ballerinagurl's chat room. That didn't even work. My computer kicked me out of that.
(I really wasn't trying to be rude by leaping in & then disappearing without saying goodbye to all! Please accept my apologies!)

Is someone/thing trying to tell me something?

I'll chalk it up to a lesson in patience. Not much else I can do...

Believe me, I was there in spirit!
Can anyone fill me in on what happened during the show?
Any juicy tidbits?
Any good songs? (of course there were good songs...)
What is Matt like?
Were Mikey, Pete & Simon all there?
Any surprise cameos?
What did the set look like?
Did Pete show up in his jammies?
Was Matt wearing jammies?
Did Rachel have her "question & answer time"?
Anything????

Maybe I can sneak-a-peak at work tomorrow when no one is looking...

(It's a Polar bear foot all the way from Canada!)

Good Night & Love to All!

5 comments:

  1. We figured that your computer was playing mean tricks on you when you had to leave Molly's chat.

    Matt wasn't on - however The Vibrants, "Bernard" (Pete's son Joseph) and Simon were there. Pete did not wear PJs, but everyone else did. Hopefully you can catch the loop at work.

    Love the polar bear feet ... from a bear in your back yard since Canada is such a wild place? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel said Matt was inthehospital. Nothing serious!!!

    Missed you but knew what was up.

    You are so funny with the slipper. Sorry you missed it.

    Talk tomorrow. I gotta go.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dale, you'll get to see a loop of it, I'm sure, but that's a downer. It must've frustrated you.

    It was good fun, and good music. PJs were fun, and the guests were great. "Bernard" aka Joseph, sweet unassuming, talented kid, reminded me a bit of my son A.J.

    Simon played the most amazing song.

    Rachel was lovely.

    It went by very quickly, for me.

    Hope you see a rerun...hugs, Brina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dale. It's Th. night. Just wanted to say hi. Glad you got the photos.

    Congratulations are in order for day 3!! (I read on Rachels blog) Great job so far! I'm sure your grumpiness has a whole lot more to do with the computer! Get a new one!!!!! Ugh, it's enough to make ME grumpy! I'm really proud of you! And you survived last's night's frustration while remaining in Non. That's wonderful.

    Still love the slipper picture you posted. Somehow that picture says it all! Ha!

    Love to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dale, sorry you couldn't watch the show, but I think Rachel is going to put them up as downloads later on. Thanks for your comment on my blog, love the shoe's dale. You must post up some pictures of your lovely scenery for me. Hope you get to see the show one day.
    mikey

    ReplyDelete