Monday, December 05, 2005

FOUR!

It's Monday morning before sunrise (as usual).
The snow is falling! Again!
The temperature dropped to only -12 C last night.

I am sorry for those who were not able to get a decent feed for Rachel's show. I know that Matt Kent did the best he could. Experiments don't always work out first try...

I am happy for those who were able to be a part of the audience at the studio!
What fun they must have had!
And what a talented cast they were lucky enough to see!
I'm looking forward to checking their blogs later on today...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dale! Just popping by for a hello! We will try and watch and chat together if it is up on Thursday maybe Friday....would love for you to join us if you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dale,

    The show was amazing! I wish everyone could have been there to see it. I'm still a bit knocked out by it all. I've had very little sleep since we got back on Monday night. I think I'm still buzzing with the excitement.
    I will try and write something, but only after I can make any sense out of it all.

    Adam

    ReplyDelete