Thursday, December 08, 2005

ONE!


REMEMBERING JOHN LENNON...

John was the first rock star I fell in love with.

There have only been two since - Keith Moon (RIP) and Pete Townshend.
Only one of those stars is still alive...
And kicking butt, to boot!

John was a gentle soul who rallied for peace, harmony and humanity.
In an ironic twist of brutal and calculated fate, he was brought down violently.
He died of several gunshot wounds to the chest from point blank range in front of his New York City apartment exactly twenty-five years ago.

God Rest Your Soul, John.
I will remember you forever...

6 comments:

  1. Two incredible losses for sure. Gone but not forgotten!

    Peace, love and light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DALE!
    http://independentartistscompany.com/Gallery/Rachel%20Hunter,%20Pete%20Townshend_-_pete.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you can't click on that web address. If you highlight it to copy it, it will let you highlight the entire address. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two days left, you must be excited!!! The place looks so beautiful...

    I remember a story about John, when he came to Greece. I don't remember the details, but the gist of it: He saw a famous Greek psychic, Mrs Tassia I think was her name. I remember an interview with Mrs Tassia on Greek tv.

    Mrs Tassia told him "Don't go to the island, you will die there"

    John was planning to go for a cruise in the Greeks islands and he postponed it, because he believed the prophecy.

    Few months later he was shot in Manhattan, which is of course, an island!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice tribute. I didn't have crushes on rock stars, but I love music, the Beatles being one of my top favourites. Lennin was incredible!

    ReplyDelete