Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"HAPPY TO BE SAD" (BITTERSWEET)

It has been a wonderful Christmas with my family!

Mum and Dad were here all the way from Montreal.
We don't get to see them very much, because we live so far away and it is easier for the two of them to fly in to see us, than the five of us to travel there.

I have just bid my farewell to the folks and I'm feeling that happy-kind-of-sad.
They are wonderful parents and both of them are such kind, generous, and considerate souls.
I love them very much.

We are now home safe and sound after a three hour drive to the airport through some rather adverse weather.
It is always a relief to settle in at home after a long road trip.


POOH! Like Rachel, I have been having trouble posting photos, too.
I have a PC.

4 comments:

  1. R O F L !!!

    I just did the spellcheck before publishing my post.

    It asked if I wanted to replace "P.S" with "POOH"?

    I couldn't resist...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny!!!

    Well, little by little the holiday's over for this year... It's a frenzy before we reach these two days and then it dies down, until the New Year.
    Every year, something to celebrate. I think it's very nice!

    Seems like you had a great time, but I know how difficult it is when your beloved ones are far away and you have to say goodbye...

    Lots of love,
    xoxoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dale,

    Glad to read that you had a wonderful Christmas. It is also great to see that you enjoy warm relations with your parents.

    I hope you get some more snow so that you can get back to the skiing you love so much! We have wet, British weather, which is only fitting since they are having a proper Canadian snowstorm across parts of the UK.

    Cheers,
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry about the photos! It won't let me post them for people to open them up over on mine! LOL so I guess my trying to advertize for that sweet locksmith was posintless ROFL.

    Spellcheck....lol what is that? actually I do that all the time but sometimes too lazy to republish. I don't have time for that so you have a free pass in my book!

    Take care today!
    X-Molly

    ReplyDelete