Wednesday, December 07, 2005

TWO!


This photo is a view of the base of the mountain from one of the bottom runs.

Friday is going to be a big day!

Most of the high school kids will be taking that day off to go skiing/boarding on opening day.
I'm quite strict about my children attending school, but opening day happens only once a year!
My older daughter will be going up to the hill first thing in the morning, therefore missing the entire school day!

I am working that morning, but taking the afternoon off.
As soon as I'm done about noon, I will be flying home to change. The elementary school gets out at 12:30 on Fridays, so I'm picking up the two younger ones and we're all off to the slopes for the rest of the afternoon!

Only in ski country...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Beautiful picture. Thanks.

    Pete has posted that the BASEMENT JAM - Four hour show will be looped starting 16:00 UK time Friday 9th December. Running 24/7 until further notice. So, I suggest a Sunday chat at Ballerina Gurl's. Please let me know what you think? Thanks!

    Peace, love and light.

    ReplyDelete