Monday, December 12, 2005

MOLLY'S CHAT ROOM


This is a photo of mountain biking in our "backyard".
I no longer do downhill riding - I'd rather watch.
Much safer.
I broke my ribs and wound up with very large boo-boos after a fall riding down a trail at the ski hill.
So, I stick to cross-country now...
Much fun!

I attended Molly's chat room last evening while waiting for supper after skiing. I have never been in a chat before and found it a bit intimidating at first.
How was I to follow all those conversations??
I was with friends, though, and they helped guide me.
Although I was not able to see the Basement Jam on my computer, it was fun none-the-less!

Thanks to all of you for the chat!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it, Dale!

    It was fun, sometimes it was going so quickly, LOL. KidRic has posted some excerpts, they're hilarious. If I wasn't there, I would think this is just some abstract theatre performance!

    I love the pictures! I can understand why you were counting the days for so long.

    xoxoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale I am so happy you made it!! I just think the world of you and it is so much fun to chat with you! Even I have a hard time keeping up sometimes...but that is the kick in the pants of it all! Makes for fun conversation anyway when you say "what the?" and everyone laughs with you not at you!

    Come by again I will host a chat this Saturday if you can make it at all from you skiing like you told me over on my blog!

    We will try and get together soon after as well for weekly or bi-weekly chats as we all can! Lets just hope for IN THE ATTIC season two to keep up!

    Cheers. Love the pic! My exhusband was WAYYYYYYYY into Mt. Biking so I know a thing or two about the sport :)

    XOXMolly

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to follow conversations sometimes. I hate it when I am trying to read and what I'm reading keeps going away. I struggle to find it so I can finish reading and then it rolls away again. SO FRUSTRATING! I am glad you got to chat. Too bad we weren't there at the same time.

    LOVELY view you have outside. Breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete