Wednesday, November 02, 2005

ADAM BURGERS and SNOWSUITS

Hey, we tried a fellow blogger,Adam's recipe for "Elvis Burgers" last night.
They were a hit!
I have been searching about for a good hamburger recipe that will not bore my family to death. I think this is it! I picked up the recipe from his blog.

It got really cold last night & the snow that fell is pretty crunchy at the moment. I've got the woodstove lit, so it's pretty cosy in here now.
Jenny is so funny! She busied herself last night getting out all the snowsuits, hats, mitts & boots in order to play in the snow this morning. She has them all layed out neatly ready to go.

Now I'm off to greet the day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dale. I've been doing good with being on time! The only thing I have been late for since I wrote that blog was getting my son to his friend's house 5 minutes late to go trick or treating. Isn't htat great? Hooray!

    May I have that recipe for the delicious burgers? I'm hungry now, at 8:30 am just thinking about delicious burgers. Mmm!!!

    I finished up working at 10:30 last night and got to bed by 11. Later than I wanted cuz I was so tired, but I'm glad I got it done and did not have to stress about it this morning.

    Gotta million things to do so I better get doing them. First thing is to give my notice at the one job.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale,

    Thank-you! Even though you are a very long way a way the thought of you and your family tucking into Elvis burgers made me smile from ear to ear.
    There is something absolutely fundamental about food and the sharing of it. I have always found it to be very much of a 'giving' thing.
    Thank-you so much...you made my day!

    Adam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never mind. I got the recipe on Adams blog site.

    Love to you. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete