Wednesday, November 23, 2005

COUNT ME IN!

Sixteen more days!

Today I will be doing my best to be creative in answer to a songwriting challenge.
I am no poet, nor am I anything close to being a composer. I hardly know how to read music!
But I love to write...

My song will likely be very simple. The title we have been given is one that could take us anywhere.
Or not - as the subject indicates.
A couple of hints there!

Pete Townshend graced PTfan's blog with a comment yesterday!
I am so envious, but my happiness for her completely and absolutely outweighs those pangs of envy!
PTfan deserves it. She is lovely and sweet and such a dedicated fan.

I am looking forward to taking up the pen - I hear it is mightier than the sword...
And having fun!!!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! I can't wait to hear what you come up with!

    Thaks for being so sweet to me!

    ReplyDelete