Thursday, November 17, 2005

HAIRY LEGS

Today I would like to broach the subject of leg-shaving.

I have been diligently shaving off my leg hairs since I was a teenager. My regular bathing routine includes shaving my legs at least once a week - whether they need it or not...
I might add, that this trend also includes shaving off armpit hair.
Where did this ridiculous fashion trend begin?

In this past century, something has happened within the marketing industry where women have wound up falling into large fashion traps.
We are made to believe that we have to keep up with the unreasonable looks of the "women" in magazines, on television and yes, even movies and music videos.
Indeed, smooth and soft skin is nice to look at and pleasant to touch.
Personally, I like the look of my freshly smooth-shaven legs, especially after applying a lovely moisturizing lotion.

I have no idea how long my leg hairs actually are!
My challenge to myself is to find out the length of those pesky little hairs...

6 comments:

  1. Oh!! Don't do it Dale!!! Don't experiment and find out how long they are!! Yikes!

    Lotion makes all the difference in the world, doesn't it?

    Who did think this up anyway? I hate doing it all the time but not enough to stop. HA! But then on the other hand, I quite enjoy the hairyness of my man. Why is our hairiness not as appealing as theirs??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dale,
    Ok a little off topic here.
    Did anyone win socks?
    Do you think Rachel was so annoyed by all the competition for them??
    Uggh!
    Back on topic...don't do it, you will not like it.
    And btw, men are shaving their whole bodies, backs, chests, legs even the nether regions. it is a trend......
    just stopped by to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh. Ballerinagrl, you are grossing me out! Ha!

    Dale, How many lands of NON are you going to be a citizen of! First the drink, now the hair! You crack me up! What a topic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's just plain outright silly.

    PLL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok ya'll already read about my obsession of being hairless...so I deleted the comment! LOL Guess I should have re-read it LOL. Just know it was not MY fault getting waxed the first time. My Ballet company actually brought in some people to the studios to have it done to us. I really didn't have a choice!

    OK enough said!

    ReplyDelete