Tuesday, November 29, 2005

TUESDAY and TEN DAYS LEFT...

This day is not my particular favourite...

But, today I don't mind at all, because it turns out that I don't have to go into work.

Now I can get all my household jobs done. You know, those scattered little items that collect in a corner, get ignored, yet continue to pile up...

I never seem to have enough time in a day to complete all that needs to be done.
Although, I am a stickler for having time for myself. That time usually happens about 8 or 9 p.m. when I crash after a long day.
Or at 5:00 in the morning when I get up.

One of the resolutions that I made at the beginning of this year was to always stay on top of what needs doing and not to fall behind.
It's been better this year than others, but I'm still a bit behind...

I am the only one who can remedy that!
The old saying that 50% of the work is done as soon as the job is started is very true.

The temperature dropped to -15 degrees C last night and it's snowing again!!!

I am listening to The Moody Blues singing "Tuesday".

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't ask for better music on a snowy Tuesday. Probably have the whole house picked up.

    When your done I have a few corners could use squared up. Hahaha.

    Peace, love and light to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. -15? Brrrrrrrr!!!!

    My flatmate is from Vancouver :-) and she's telling me how beautiful it is.
    I love snow too, I don't ski though, back problems...but I like staying in the shelter and having drinks by the fireplace. Lovely!

    Take care,
    xoxoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete