Monday, November 28, 2005

ELEVEN

It snowed some more last night!

This must be a recent record for this time of year, as the past few seasons have been rather sketchy.
Let's hope this is "the one"!

I am preparing for school and for work this morning as I write this.
It's still dark outside and the odd flake is still drifting down.

Beth was up much of the night with a terrible cough and I think I will keep her in from school today, as she really is quite sick. I know she will not want to stay home, because she wants to see all her friends, but I am afraid that might be the best thing for her. One more day of rest.
Poor dear.

The younger kids and I took a walk up to the store on the highway yesterday afternoon. We towed the toboggan along with us and on the way back I was able to give the kids rides because it's downhill all the way home. That means it's uphill to get there...
The snowplough was duly "booed" as it rattled past us!

The Edmonton Eskimos won the Grey Cup.
I was hoping that the Montreal Allouettes would take it.

In four more days there will be only one week left till the ski hill opens!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Dale,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. It was great being in Amsterdam and watching the Attic show and chatting in BG's chatroom at the same time.

    Great fun!

    I'm back in London and already exhausted from my first day at work. I need a holiday!!!! LOL

    Take care,
    xoxoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete